Good Agency is the UK’s leading creative agency committed to working with clients that wish to have a positive impact on society and the environment. We believe that business, government and charity all have a role in creating a more prosperous, fairer and sustainable world; we work across all three sectors.
For 20 years, Good has been creating campaigns that create value for our commercial and charity clients by inspiring people to use engage with brands that are having a positive impact on the world in which they operate in and we all live in.
Business Development Team Assistant
The company is growing its Business Development team which encompasses Marketing, New Business and Lead Generation. As part of this we are seeking a Business Development Assistant to provide support to this exciting and busy department.
You will be a motivated self-starter who is not fazed at working on multiple projects at the same time. You will need to be a confident communicator and excel at organisation, whether it is travel for a pitch or managing a guest list of an event.
You will have superb written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail and an ability to act resourcefully and productively in a deadline driven environment. In return you’ll be able to shape this brand-new role and gain first hand exposure, to the world of new business, PR and marketing in a department that is constantly looking to grow and develop.
- Assist in setting up and running all agency events from monthly breakfast sessions to end of year client parties.
- Collating weekly news roundups from across the sector, which help to keep the department updated and inform our marketing strategy
- Coordinating weekly & monthly industry marketing emails
- Coordinating the agency’s marketing awards activity
- Helping to manage the agency’s social media channels
- Keeping the agency website up-to-date
- Helping respond to new business through case studies, tenders, proposals, pitch documents and credentials
- Meeting preparation & research
- Assisting on presentation creation and formatting
- Managing the company database
- Co-ordinating pitches
- General department support – booking resource, proof-reading documents, financial admin, diary management
- A willingness to muck in and support as and when needed
Job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, and the post-holder may be required to undertake other duties which will be broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.